Global Equity Derivatives - Listed Controls Specialist
- Jacksonville, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Responsibilities: * Together with other team members, perform daily transaction / position and cash reconciliations focused around trading of Listed Futures and Options
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job Title: Global Equity Derivatives - Listed Controls Specialist
Corporate Title: Associate
Department: Global Equity Derivatives - Trade Services
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
One of the key control reports performed is the Listed Futures & Options reconciliation where we reconcile what has been captured in our Risk management platform vs. what has been cleared and processed in the BO system. With enhancements needed in this space and volume growth we require an additional person to come in to aid with the day to day running of this control.
Overall Purpose of the Role
The role will provide you with an ideal opportunity to gain exposure within a fast-moving, always evolving environment. You will have direct contact with Trading and Sales (together with other operational teams) and is one of the core and key reconciliation processes supporting both GED and GPF business lines. It is a front line control and has a high level of focus at this time.
- Together with other team members, perform daily transaction / position and cash reconciliations focused around trading of Listed Futures and Options
- Work with Trading to help fix upstream issues and also other Operations teams too where applicable
- Conduct testing on new functionality being delivered as and when required
- You must have a Degree
- Previous banking experience (preferably in Listed Futures and Options). Reconciliation experience and knowledge of Clearvision, GMI or Imagine is advantageous
These qualities will enable you to build credibility with senior partners and also will aid fostering relationships with the Front Office:
- Effective time management and an ability to work effectively under pressure are important, as a steep learning curve is assured
- You will need to have the ability to analyze large amounts of data and identify issues
- Additionally escalate and communicate articulately to management
- A strong attention to detail with a past trade support background too would be beneficial (especially working on a trading floor type environment)
- Strong excel skills are preferred