Intern - Content Design
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Internship (Local Program) Education Desired :
High School Diploma Travel Percentage :
0% Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the team:
We are looking for an interns to join the Enterprise Chatbot team to assist in training and writing Knowledge Bases. This individual will have the right mix of logic, problem-solving, analytical, and writing skills. This individual will develop scripts for a world-class chatbot that helps the entire FIS organization. Researching how to assist users across categories and seamlessly transition from an process engineer and creative communicator, to an educator and service agent. Role will be up on the latest trends and aware that chatbots represent the next paradigm shift in tech. Requirements Responsibilities
Please apply if you
- Draft content for our chatbot and define an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords
- Research how Experts would help users across multiple categories
- Work with analytics, product, and engineering teams to maximize conversions while ensuring a great user experience
- Defines audience needs and translate those into content concepts for compelling digital Chatbot interactions and user experience.
- Obtain inputs from business stakeholders to help create Chatbot personality and seamless user experience.
- Experience tailoring chatbot conversation design, visual design, interface design, motion design to voice of the user (preferably healthcare).
- Designing chatbot content using branching dialogue mapping (Mural Preferred).
- Familiarity with trends in online marketing and interactive digital space.
- Are extremely logical
- Have killer communications skills
- Enjoy researching new topics and wordsmithing content to strike the perfect tone
- Are a team player who is happy to pitch in wherever there are revenue opportunities
- Are analytically oriented and love testing your work
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.