Product Support Representative II, Associate Development Program
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire) Travel Percentage :
0% Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date in June 2021 with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will:
About the Team
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This role provides customer support in the Prophet application support team, as part of the FIS Insurance Client Experience team. Prophet is an actuarial production platform consisting of a suite of applications covering the model development through to results production and automating the end-to-end production workflow. Prophet is used by many global insurance organizations, and the role will be to provide an introductory level of application and technical support to help clients get the best use out of the applications and to further the develop of the product. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring
- You will help clients resolve problems related to the Prophet application and other associated applications related to Prophet.
- You will develop relationships with international clients & internal FIS staff who will ask for you by name because of your outstanding service skills.
- You will become an expert in our service desk (ticketing system) and the life of a ticket regardless of where it ends up.
- You will document - contribute to service desk online knowledge base and client support documentation; develop and maintain procedural and policy documentation.
- You will develop excellent communication skills (if you don't already have them).
Added Bonus If You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Information Systems, Computer Science or Statistics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- High level of mathematical acumen and problem-solving expertise in either a software support or other technical role. Also suited to candidates with experience or a strong interest in software development or insurance software.
- Knowledge of cloud and desktop infrastructure, including workstations, servers, virtual technologies - AWS a plus
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and take responsibility for own development
- Hold a strong sense of ownership and focus on delivering high-quality results Understanding of SQL, XML, Windows Powershell a plus
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.