Transfer Agency Vendor Oversight Project Manager AVP
- Jacksonville, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Overview: The Assistant Vice President, Vendor Oversight / Project Manager for Transfer Agency Business Management manages oversight of 3rd party vendor with emphasis on vendor compliance with new regulatory initiatives, as well as existing regulations, impacting mutual fund transfer agency operations. Also provide support for other vendor oversight activities as requested.
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job Title: Transfer Agency Vendor Oversight Project Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Supervisor: Vice President, Transfer Agency Business Management (TABM)
Location: Jacksonville, FL or Chicago, IL
About Deutsche Bank:
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Assistant Vice President, Vendor Oversight / Project Manager for Transfer Agency Business Management manages oversight of 3rd party vendor with emphasis on vendor compliance with new regulatory initiatives, as well as existing regulations, impacting mutual fund transfer agency operations. Also provide support for other vendor oversight activities as requested.
Reporting to the Director of TA Systems, the AVP is responsible for delivering high quality service to all customers, whether internal or external, and identifying strategies and completing projects in support of all regulations impacting mutual fund transfer agency operations. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with outsourced vendor and internal personnel.
- Act as Project Manager resulting from regulatory changes which must be implemented by 3rd party transfer agency vendor while adhering to the defined Project Process
- Be responsible for defining and communicating business requirements to vendor, oversee vendor's execution of requirements, perform testing as needed, and perform validation and project closure
Other vendor oversight responsibilities may include:
- Oversight of vendor escheatment / abandoned property processing
- Vetting vendor system settings against prospectuses and SAIs
- Liaison with vendor's corporate actions group
- Supervise vendor's closed end fund processing
- Act as liaison between other internal departments and transfer agent vendor
- Create/maintain necessary desk procedures related to oversight functions
- Manage vendor adherence to contractual obligation related to various firm policies / procedures
- Perform periodic process reviews of department/functions at the outsourced transfer agency. Focus on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ad hoc and periodic reporting
- Develop strong working relationships with outsourced vendor and internal contacts
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent work experience
- Ideally you would possess a thorough understanding of the transfer agency operations
- Project Management experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including Project
- Previous relevant experience in Financial Services Operations with demonstrated career progression
- Well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Experience navigating organizational complexities to garner the resources and information necessary to make sound operational decisions, and drive for results
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to analyze, distill and communicate business needs and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective relationships both internal and external
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously