Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Controls Tampa, FL/en-US/CLA/job/Tampa-FL/Senior-Cyber-Security-Consultant---Controls_R3512/apply
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. Thats why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
CLA, one of the nations largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Controls to support our Financial Institutions clients within the in our Tampa office.
What does an Inspired Career look like to you?
- Do you enjoy helping clients effectively manage cyber security risks, adhere to the latest industry regulations, and effectively manage internal audit controls in order to meet business objectives and improve security posture?
- Would you like working with a wide variety of clients to help them solve their most complex governance, operational and compliance challenges?
- Do you do your best work when you are part of a team that is down-to-earth, technically talented and up-to-date on the latest industry-specific regulatory guidelines? Does it include the resources, financial support and opportunities to continually build your brand and technical skills?
If this sounds interesting to you, its time to inspire your career and join the CLA family!
Heres what youll do:
- Lead risk consulting and auditing to financial institution clients in the areas of IT Risk Management, Application Administration, Data Administration, Endpoint Security, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, User Account Security, Vendor Management, Physical Security and more!
- Lead the execution of information technology, internal control and operational audits including control evaluation, test activities, audit reporting, issue resolution, risk assessment and making recommendations to address client risks.
- Provide audit remediation assistance and monthly IT compliance consulting advice as an outsourced information security advisor to our clients.
- Provide mentorship to the Associates on your team through training and reviewing their work.
- Thrive in a culture that is committed to knowing you and helping you create opportunities for your career, your clients and your community! You will be encouraged and supported to keep your technical skills sharp by researching and discovering the latest technology trends related to IT controls and IT assurance, attending conferences, gaining new assurance/security certifications and providing thought leadership by publishing papers or speaking at a conference.
Your experience likely includes:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience working within an internal audit or IT governance, risk and compliance function as an internal employee or as part of a professional services firm
- Experience leading and executing risk-based IT focused internal audits, risk and control assessments, leveraging IT governance and control frameworks (COBIT, NIST, CSF, ITL etc.)
- Proficient in methodologies for GLBA, FFIEC and ACAT internal control programs
- One or more IT Security Certifications or plans to obtain one, such as OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN, LPT, CPT, CEPT, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH etc.
- Ability to deliver a high level of client service, including the ability to identify client needs and explain complex concept to non-technical audiences
- The ability to travel approximately 50%. Monday- Wed/Thursday travel no weekends
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR3512
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 US locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.