Title: Corporate Development Manager
A leading Technology player is looking to add an Investment Banking or Private Equity Senior Analyst to their rapidly growing and high performing team. This position will offer extensive exposure to a variety and diverse M&A transactions as well as be a part of the organic strategy decisions within the company.
If you are an Investment Banking or Private Equity Senior Analyst or Junior Associate that is looking to make the transition into Corporate Development M&A - this is a great opportunity to join a top team in the industry!
· Ability to execute M&A transactions across mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, etc.
· Ability to analyzing financial statements, trends, and projections
· Industry knowledge of the Technology or Real Estate space is a plus
· Both buy side and sell-side transactional experience is a plus
· Comfortable speaking with client, presenting pitches, and meeting with executive leadership
· Entrepreneurial, driven, self starter who wants to be a part of exciting growth
Requirements and Desirable Skills:
· Preferably 2-3 years within Investment Banking or Private Equity
· Experience in the Technology or Real Estate sector is a plus
· Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
· Team player but able to work independently as well
If you are an Investment Banking Senior Analyst - please apply directly!