Manage the ICFR Control Assurance Team of a leading financial firm
- Assess and improve upon the Sarbanes Oxley and Model Audit testing controls framework
- Execute compliance engagements and monitor multiple portfolios of testing activities, including the quality of work performed, timely completion, and communication with the business.
- Develop ICFR Test Strategies through analysis of risks in conjunction with key stakeholders and business unit leadership across multiple product lines and business segments.
- Lead and mentor a small team including constructive performance coaching, training, and talent development, and recruitment.
- Oversee the coordination of all ICFR testing related activities with External Audit and Regulators
- Facilitate strong compliance of internal controls across the firm through fostering relationships, information dissemination, education, and feedback
- Serve as subject matter expert on all internal control testing aspects for Finance, assurance networks, and SOX.
- Lead multiple departmental special projects at direction of functional leadership
- 5+ years of relevant regulatory internal audit / control testing
- In-depth experience with internal control testing plans, both Business and IT, for compliance with SOX and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR) regulations.
- Broad understanding of Financial Accounting and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR)
- Strong project management abilities
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance and/or Accounting preferred). CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”