Specialist Director, FS Delivery Management
Requisition #: 54351
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Orlando, FL
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Specialist Director to join our practice.
- Develop, implement and continually refine and improve Operations and Service procedures, standards, and policies to conform to firm and client requirements
- Plan, organize and manage delivery model and staff to assure appropriate coverage to meet solution needs, client needs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction, in a cost and risk efficient manner
- Performs people management responsibilities, such as inputs for annual performance reviews and team member development
- Manages service performance and quality management activities (reporting quality acceptance, improvement plans, performance reporting, modification of service levels and metrics, and issue resolution)
- Serves as internal point of contact for Client Success and Client personnel regarding establishment and management of operating targets and KPIs
- Works with the relevant organizations to ensure awareness of and in compliance with the applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Minimum eight years of experience with shared services, managed services, and/or outsourcing for application services; minimum of two years of managing a large team (100+)
- Bachelor's degree; preferred background in Financial services industry, with exposure to Banking Operations and Risk Management, in a global service delivery set-up
- Strong knowledge of AML laws and regulatory expectations, including those related to KYC, PEP and Sanctions
- Ability to execute on strategic planning, commercially astute; ability to understand engagement commercials and manage costs per FTE to an optimum level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business including budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills; ability to represent KGS at client orals/pitches, roadshows with member firms and become a brand ambassador for KGS
- Travel as required
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.