Relationship Associate - Investor Services / STP
- Saint Petersburg, FL, États-Unis Saint Petersburg FL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
Relationship Associate - Investor Services / STP
Fiduciary Trust Company International has been a trusted investment manager for individuals, families and foundations for more than 80 years. With world-class capabilities in investment management, trust and estate services, and custody services, we have the expertise to meet the requirements of the most sophisticated clients and their advisors, and can help assure that their families' needs will be met long into future generations.
In 2001, Fiduciary Trust joined forces with Franklin Resources, Inc., a global investment management company operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Relationship Associate's primary responsibility is to support Custody Administration for High Net Worth clients. The Relationship Associate will provide exemplary client service in an area of high dollar volume, client sophistication and high client expectations; provide support to clients and Relationship Manager for assigned group of custody accounts; serve as the primary contact with clients and act as liaison between the client, Relationship Manager and operations; adhere to internal department procedures and deadlines to ensure regulatory compliance and exemplary client service.
- Serve as primary point of contact on assigned group of custody relationships which include monitoring and reviewing account activities involving Domestic Cash transactions, foreign exchanges, overdraft and failed trade resolution.
- Cash Management for client requests (wires, ACH, checks, inter/intra account transfers)
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts and projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Coordinate transfer of assets and physical deliveries
- Process instructions to transfer review and validate client instructions for authenticity
- Process client trade instructions on various security types
- Monitor and review account activities involving global and domestic cash transactions
- Process foreign exchanges
- Work with other internal groups on confirmation/affirmation trades and trade fail resolution
- Participate in client meetings/conference calls as needed
- Assisting his/her Relationship Manager with client on-boarding
- Process gifts and contributions
- Execute activities related to client account openings, account closings and account maintenance
- Execute daily account administration activities, process clients' instructions and follow through with involved departments
- Responsible for completeness and integrity of client data on trust accounting system
- Understand and follow Corporate and Investor services policies and procedures
- Daily review of prior day work, investigate variances, follow through with required parties
- Assist clients with questions regarding online access
- Escalate potential service level issues to his/her Supervisor, Manager, and/or Relationship Manager
- Participation in department projects
- Ensure service level standards are met
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant investment industry experience
- Prior client service / relationship management experience
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience operating in an environment that stresses both team-based performance and individual accountability
- Retirement Services and/or Trust knowledge
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.) required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Above average ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to manage challenging external clients and special situations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to changing workloads and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and appropriately, sometimes in the absence of detailed instructions
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Ability to anticipate service level issues and proactively escalate as needed
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.