Director, Corporate Security-IoT Security (100% Remote)
Cognizant requires an IoT expert with a strong Risk Management andSecurity Architecture background to expand, lead and manage the IoT securityprogram for the Cognizant Digital Business (CDB). The Director, IoT Security willprovide expert leadership, and strategic guidance related to the delivery andongoing improvements for ensuring security is integrated for both internal andclient facing IoT service and platform delivery. This role reports to the CDB –Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and is subject to execution aspart of Cognizant's global Corporate Security functions and programs. Candidateswill have a proven ability work within and across CDB IoT teams to design,test, and support solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.The IoT Security Director will infuse innovation and creativity into strategicplanning with a focus on improved security integration, risk management andenabling the adoption of established DevSecOps methodology. The IoT Security Directoroperates within a matrixed security organization and works closely with variousother Corporate Security leaders, Delivery Excellence, Information Technology,Privacy, Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance. Responsibilities
- Security SME that will provide IoT design guidance in alignment with established policies, standards in addition to considering regulatory compliance and privacy.
- Analyze existing development processes, practices, within the delivery teams and advance security integration and governance practices.
- Establish proactive process for vetting of CDB IoT vendor partners and associated IoT devices to accelerate security reviews during internal delivery and GTM.
- Work across Corporate Security BISO's, BU's, Information Technology and Delivery Excellence to established standardized configurations that can be leveraged as part of IoT delivery.
- Provide direction for advancing IoT security, this includes new vendors and design principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with IoT teams to advance DevSecOps self-serve capability to meet business needs effectively.
· Provide support as required for client discussions related to IoTsecurity.
· Provide security requirements, design and architecture patternsincluding processes and tools to protect data across all IoT related platforms.
· Lead the development and guidance during data protectionarchitecture design activities of new and existing IoT products.
· Ability to establish IoTsolution designs which incorporate the trust boundaries between different partsof the system, both physical and software.
- Enhance IoT compliance framework to ensure controls validation across various IoT architectures.