SVP Senior Audit Manager - Investment Bank - Tampa, FL
- Tampa, FL, États-Unis Tampa FL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 20 août 18 2018-08-20
My client, a top 5 global investment bank, is looking to bring on an experienced Operational auditor to take the reins of the operations audit function within Tampa, FL. This person would be the de facto head of the Operational Audit function in the Tampa office - will manage a small team, aid in development of professionals, develop the senior management relationships, and develop & execute a robust and encompassing audit plan.
The ideal candidate will come from an operational audit background working with bulge-bracket banks. In this role, you will create a robust Audit Plan for the business. You will then plan, execute, and report upon audits within particular areas of the business – including, but not limited to, Capital Markets, Corporate and Investment Bank, Fund and Securities Services, and the firm’s Private Bank.
You will also:
- Lead in the development of internal audit staff
- Create effective relationships with senior line management and gain a strong understanding of the business
- Participate in and drive major change & business initiatives
- Act as lead reviewer for all types of reviews
- Negotiate with and report to senior management on new policies, practices, and how to best improve your team
- Direct complex and high-level audits for a part of a product line, function, entity, at all levels (regional, country, global) and deliver high-quality audit report
- Become the leader in this team and advisor for multiple related teams
- Assists and drives change initiatives across the bank
- Actively be a leader and role model for professionals within this team and others - consulted by others for your opinions, thoughts, and ideas for challenges they are facing.
- Bachelor’s in related field e.g. finance, accounting
- Experience managing numerous direct reports and deliverance of high-quality reports to stakeholders
- Strong negotiation, communication, and written skills
- Effective interpersonal skills for interfacing with all aspects of audit management - both internal and external.
- Strong knowledge of settlements, corporate actions, margining, loan processing, and payments.
- 7+ years’ experience in related areas, specifically banking regulations, local standards, and internal & external policies.
- Related certifications (CIA, CPA, CISA, or similar) are a plus
This is the opportunity to prove your worth and help lead a vital team for one of the world’s most important banks in your own management style. For more information, reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242 or respond to this posting.