Sanction O&T Project Lead
- Develop and maintain effective project management controls to ensure that agreed delivery times and functionality met for Operations and Business teams.
- Ensure that, in co-operation with the regional ICRM hubs, a good oversight of major global initiatives is maintained, whilst onboarding CS solutions globally
- Ensure that post onboarding of CitiScreening solution, continuous analysis of false hits and further optimization is done
- Prepare Business BIP, document L1/L2 Model, Organize Business Review & Approval
- Capacity planning for L1/L2 desk based on HRA data
- Provide support for usability and functional testing
- Instrumental in setup of regional hubs for centralization of Sanction operations
- Sanctions knowledge : Develop understanding of the Sanction policies
- Identify and resolve constraints and bottlenecks, and raise issues to project stakeholders at earliest opportunity to minimize any potential risk
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Develop and manage expectations of Stakeholders in terms of functionality and delivery times for solutions.
- Staying abreast of relevant changes to Citi sanctions policies, identifies impact of such changes on TTS procedures and proactively works with O&T teams globally to adopt such changes in manner that is consistent with policies and is sustainable on the long run.
- Coach/mentor team members
- Proven experience of managing large scale program delivery
- Substantial experience in corporate banking operations, experience of staff management and able to manage diverse teams across disperse geographies, with a strong awareness of the importance to delivery against customer/market commitments.
- Substantial project management experience, ideally in an Operations environment
- Experience in motivating and leading teams, as well as working with networked teams across diverse geographical areas
- Proven ability to handle complex issues, system outages, changes and recoveries
- Proven ability to meet new challenges, assimilate new information and to influence people through maturity of approach
- Ability to manage and lead multiple priorities as well as with capacity to deal with reprioritization.
- Financial knowledge and knowledge of banking products in Citi domain
- Experience in Transaction Banking products and handling compliance matters for such products will be aided advantage
- Change Management / Process Re-engineering
- Experience : 8+ years
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience and Fluency in English
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting