Senior Executive Assistant and Project Support
This position will provide administrative and project support to the HR leader and team driving the transformation efforts around workforce planning needs (staffing and skill adequacy and organization design) as part of the consent order response and broader transformation efforts. The role will also support the Senior HR Advisor to the Citi CAO organization who is also leading the HR transformation efforts on workforce planning.
This position is a great position for someone who is strong in administration as well as interested in playing a broader project role as part of a team. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide direct executive administrative support to the Workforce Planning HR Transformation Project Lead and Senior HR Advisor, Citi CAO.
- Provide general support to the workforce planning transformation and CAO HR advisory team.
- Act as the point of contact between the leader and internal/external partners.
- Manage day to day calendar of senior management.
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls.
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings.
- Attend the Transformation Project Management calls and help lead the planning and coordination of key meetings and other project requirements as needed.
- Assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Manage sharepoint sites for both the Transformation project team as well as the CAO HR team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel.
- Prepare, reconcile and track expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system.
- Order supplies and process invoices through Procedure to Pay system.
- Process and follow-up on virtual requests.
- Process invoices for the team as required.
- Assist in ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed.
- Securely manages confidential, strategic, personal and business critical information.
- Responsible for other general administration duties as necessary, including liaising with IT for tech issues and responding to inquiries.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- Proven executive administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Full comprehension of office systems and procedures, proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel required
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Basic project management skill
- Ability to effectively problem solve and apply judgment to ambiguous situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Administrative Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting