The Private Wealth Management Registered Associate is a client-facing role. Through a combination of marketing methods, client-management skills, and market and product knowledge, the PWM Registered Associate partners with team members to address the specific needs and service issues of high net worth clients in order to cultivate existing client relationships.
The PWM Registered Associate provides ongoing day-to-day support of a Private Wealth Advisors book of business and conducts various administrative tasks.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Private Wealth Advisors (PWA) with maintaining all aspects of corporate client relationships.
- Interact closely with clients and respond timely to questions or issues.
- Daily administrative duties include booking of trades, processing documentation, handling phones and mailings.
- Business development includes managing prospect reservation system, sourcing new clients and cultivating existing relationships.
- Interacting with PWM management.
- Participating in ongoing learning and development to enhance support of PWAs business.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- May require additional parallel licenses to appropriately cover PWA
- Satisfy all ongoing regulatory continuing education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including internet.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
- Knowledge or experience with Fixed Income products is highly preferred
Business Service Manager
Morgan Stanley Primary Location:
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Americas-United States of America-Florida-West Palm Beach Work Locations: Job:
Wealth Management Organization:
Morgan Stanley Job Posting:
Aug 10, 2020