ASSOCIATE, PORTFOLIO OPERATIONS/TRADING/SETTLEMENT
- Atlanta, GA, États-Unis Atlanta GA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 04 sept. 18 2018-09-04
Institutional investment management firm has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and local candidate to assist with operational duties that surround equity/fixed income account reconciliation, analysis, trading and/or trade settlements. The candidate should be able to monitor accounting and trade settlement applications in order to respond to support calls and provide quick resolution. The candidate should be a quick learner, organized, able to work with tight deadlines and to put in the extra time when business conditions warrant. The candidate must be an excellent communicator, possess strong mathematical, analytical and interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Complete daily trades, trade settlements and/or account reconciliations.
- Setup and maintain settlement instructions with respective systems.
- Responsible monitoring daily, weekly and monthly price movements.
- Liaise between Trading, Broker/Dealer, Custody, and Fund Accounting, to facilitate investigation and resolution of settlement/reconciliation issues.
- Investigate/resolve daily Failed Trade reports.
- Monitor/maintain corporate action records and ensure responses are submitted.
- Prepare trade reporting and communicate to Fund Accounting, clients and bank.
- Assist with updating security information including type, coupons, prices, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-3 years experience in investment industry
- Experience with Trading & Trade Settlements software (DTC, OMGEO, ALERT, Trade Suites, Bloomberg, etc) is a plus
- Experience with Advent Geneva, Bond Edge or Bloomberg is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and/or Microsoft Access knowledge is a plus; ability to quickly learn new software systems.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines a must.