Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals producer looking to hire a Senior Aluminum Sales Manager to join the team in their US Office.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing the sales of value-added aluminum products to the US and LATAM markets (foundry alloys, ingots, billets, slabs etc.)
- Carry out primary aluminum market analysis, research studies and monitor industry trends
- Develop and implement methods to optimise aluminum sales strategies and enhance commercial success across the US and South America, with a portfolio that can instantly ramp up the companies revenue generation
- Liaise with international customers to build and maintain strong relationships within the aluminum industry
- Reports into US President
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial role and must have specific experience selling billets and foundry ingots (other products e.g. slab/rod appreciated)
- Strong sales background within the US and South American markets with proven track record of developing a profitable book
- Extensive knowledge of the primary aluminum market and end-users within the US and South America
- Located in US