Associate – Business Development
Job Description Individual contributor responsible for providing sales support to experienced professionals from Business Development and/or Relationship Management. The individual will be responsible for supporting activities to increase mandates, revenue and market coverage in their assigned region and line of business, which currently includes public finance and community and regional banks in the Southeast US. Scope:
- Provide administrative support to Business Development and Relationship Management to enhance premium delivery of customer service.
- Prepare presentations and pre-meeting research for events and meetings with existing and prospective customers.
- Respond to basic customer questions to ensure excellent customer service.
- Monitor market developments and trends to identify potential targets and cross-selling opportunities.
- Monitor news and publications to provide insights for cross-selling or new business.
- Provide support on projects and marketing campaigns to improve market outreach.
- Input data into Salesforce, including detailed notes of meetings with existing and prospective customers .
- Travel up to 40% of the time once it is safe to resume a customary travel schedule.
- Extremely strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated comfort with virtual working and conferencing arrangements.
- Able to work well independently and productively with remote supervision.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Well versed in advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM platforms, including Salesforce.
- Basic understanding of debt capital markets.
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team.
- Demonstrated integrity and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and customers.
- Minimum Undergraduate, preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable.
#LI- RD1 #LI-RD1
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.