Director, Model Portfolios
As a Model Portfolio Specialist, you will be responsible for driving net new sales in model portfolios across Fidelity's institutional marketplace. You will be charged with supporting the development of new client relationships: Advisors, Home Offices and FinTech/TAMPs. You will be the primary subject matter expert on all Model portfolio concepts and will be liaison to key business partners Strategic Advisors (SAI) and Fidelity Institutional Wealth Advisors (FIWA), Relationship Management, Product. Fidelity's Model Portfolios incorporate some of Fidelity's best investment ideas, and in this business development role it is critical that we share our best ideas with our clients. In the spirit of brining Fidelity's best ideas to our clients, you will be responsible for sharing our investment thought leadership, our value proposition, and our differentiators in the marketplace. You will have the support of an experienced team, where an inclusive and motivating culture is critical. The Team
We are dedicated to the intermediary and institutional marketplace, broker dealers and financial advisors. We are a gateway to Fidelity's broad and deep institutional investment management products and capabilities in equity, fixed-income, high-income and global asset allocation. We are passionate about overall client satisfaction and participation in key initiatives aimed at retaining or gathering new assets are important components to the success of Fidelity Institutional Wealth Advisor (FIWA). As a model portfolio specialist you will have a direct impact on revenue and profitability for the firm. However, our most critical skill is our ability to listen to our clients so we can respond with purpose and conviction. The Expertise You Have
- 5 + years investment related experience (either sales, relationship management, or product management)
- Bachelor's degree and/or MBA
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
The Skills You Bring
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required. Series 65 preferred.
- A thorough and detailed understanding of Fidelity Institutional's portfolio construction techniques, underlying mutual funds and ETFs, and strategic and tactical asset allocation investment strategies
- Comprehensive and ongoing understanding of the underlying IP that powers the Fidelity model suite.
- Ability to effectively articulate detailed mechanics of investment process
- Comfort and strong ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, with a frequent focus on gaining consensus across a broad spectrum of investment management, distribution, product management and senior management constituents
The Value You Deliver
- Capability to balance resolve and temperament in response to pursuing opportunity through organizational structure
- Executing on flow and engagement goals by focusing on TAMPs (Turnkey Asset Management Platforms), Digital Platforms, and Broker-Dealer/RIA customers
- Supporting the sales opportunity process from prospect identification and development through closing sales opportunities
- Building market intelligence including segment and product trends internally to improve existing messaging while proactively developing new client engagement approaches and solutions
- Owning the Marketing, Field and Desk Governance process
- Coordinating internal resources to gain firm approval for new products and marketing materials
Southeast United States Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.