Financial Crimes Platform Technology Manager
Job Description : Job Description
Position: Financial Crimes Platform Technology Manager
Location: 303 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
• Responsible for overseeing, managing and leveraging the entire life cycle of IT investment program.
• Act as primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor for investment portfolio stakeholders (Business, Technology and Operations teams).
• Proactively identify opportunities for improving IT portfolio performance to provide a competitive advantage to the business and finds ways to improve the business through the use of technology.
• Maintain knowledge of the assigned IT portfolio and line(s) of business functions including, products and services, competitive environment, and latest industry news and trends from both a business and technology perspective.
• Work with Enterprise teams in the IT organization and other stakeholders to develop, prioritize and execute the IT and business portfolio.
• Work with executive IT leadership to understand current commitments and determine future plans.
• Analyze portfolio performance, and recommends changes in investment mix to achieve goals.
• Provide Technology delivery management with demand views that enable the ability to appropriately plan resource assignments and needs and understand demand versus capacity.
• Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices.
• Use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
• Lead team of 10 to 15 Application Developers to build technical expertise in area of AML and financial crimes.
• Leverage Enterprise financial products knowledge to align with AML requirements to drive Enterprise programs and projects. Qualifications
• Must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or related field.
• Must have 2 years of experience in IT positions performing the following:
o Applying advanced knowledge of Actimize product, Enterprise Banking Systems, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Beneficial Ownership rules, Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) and Large Currency Transaction Systems (LCRS).
o Meeting management, conflict management, and presentation skills.
o Utilizing experience with Mainframe, Java, SQL, and Salesforce
o Planning effectively and managing client expectations and relationships in a way that results in an effective team environment.
o Utilizing Retail, Wholesale and Wealth management products and technologies.
o Hands-on experience in Digital banking and Payments.
o Applying understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
o Interpreting internal and external business challenges and recommending best practices.
o Leading complex enterprise technology projects.
o Solving complex technical and business problems with sophisticated analytical skills
o Influencing others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective and applying strong executive presentation skills.
Send resume to: Cheryl B. Williams, Talent Acquisition Office, SunTrust Banks, Inc., 41 Rachel Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf