Global Leader IT/CS Remediation & Modernization Program
GlobalLeader IT/CS Remediation & Modernization Program Descriptionof Role Cognizant is seeking a senior leader to leadintiatives as part of the global TechnologyTransformation Office. , TheTransformation Office has 3 large programs: IT/CS Remediation & Modernization, Core Transformation (primarily HR& Finance) and Strategic Alignment of the organization to supporting the 3year strategy.
This position will be responsible forleading the IT/CS Remediation and Modernization Program. Importantly this leader will take over the ProgramManagement function (stood up by EY) to govern this program and continuet omature it for Cogniznant. This leaderwill be responsible for the oversight and governance of third party contractorsbrought in on the defined initiatifves and ensure they are properly planned,resourced and executed. The leader willfunction as a key integrator between the business, IT, Risk, Security and Dataon these initiatives, helping both to define and reinforce a consistentoperating model for execution and sustainability.
The demands and important nature of thisposition require a leader who has significant substantive and managementexpertise and can begin contributing immediately.
The role will report to the Head of Technology Transformation. Key Responsibilities
· Build and maturePMO capability to align with industry and PMI best practices includingidentification of strategic toolset/ application and templates
· Deliver theRemediation and Modernization Program
· Provide overallmanagement, guidance and governance of the initiatives including partifcipatingin problem solving and pulling in third party best practices
· Manage the thirdparty execution and performance
· Program financialsand budgeting
• Help with the extension of the Program Governanceto the Core Modernization and Strategic Transformation programs
• Continue to develop and mature Program Metrics
• Communication of Program Governance processes,tools and templates
• Drive the preparation of communicationspresentations for the BoD and senior leadership Profile
The successful executive will be an experienced management consulting professionalwith proven ability to operate effectively in a complex, customer-focused, andevolving environment. S/he will have a demonstrated ability to develop avision, drive and manage the execution of that vision, and deliver top-tierresults. This executive will exhibit excellent leadership skills to leveragethe capabilities of peers, business partners, and associates, and shouldpossess the confidence and poise to influence the executive leadership team andvarious external stakeholders. Strong business judgment, analytical acumen, andcommunication skills are essential. Equally important is a high degree ofemotional intelligence, good team dynamics, and an ability to be effective atall levels of the organization.
Specific candidate competencies include, but are not limited to:
• Exceptional leadership skills, marked by poise,positive influence, and the ability to drive change
• Demonstrated ability to employ judgment andexperience to make rapid and complex decisions
• Confident and articulate with well-developed verbaland presentation skills. Able to clearly explain complex concepts at all levelsand produce appropriate supporting communication materials/ presentations
• Experience with Security and IT Program management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive experience managing or supportingrelationships with C-Suite level executives
• Identify and capitalize on new trends to fosterinnovative thinking and creative solutions for partnerships
• A management style that is collaborative,energetic, results-oriented, and innovative
• Unquestioned ethics, integrity and intellectualhonesty, with sound judgment
• Deep technical skills
• Seasoned leadership (talent attraction, peopleleadership, strong communicator, relationship-builder) • Proven strategiccapabilities
• Understanding and use of technology (including newand emerging technologies)
• Analytics acumen