Principal User Experience Designer
Job Description : Job Description We're creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us.
Truist is on the verge of a big move-a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we need talent. Lots of it. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you're passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let's talk.
At Truist, we know that great digital experiences have the power to transform users into believers and even advocates. Our Experience Design team is looking for User Experience designers to disrupt old paradigms and bring a fresh perspective to the financial industry.
As a member of the UX team, you'll tackle complex problems and transform them into world-class experiences and strategies for Truist's digital products. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to create user-centered designs and workflows that deliver value to our clients. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies, enterprise software, and working with complex experiences is essential. What you'll do:
Qualifications Qualifications What you bring:
- Create world-class, end-to-end user experiences and lead special/innovation projects
- Use storytelling and persuasion to connect strategy and vision to business as usual work
- Lead the execution of design strategies and process
- Use design methods, not as a tool to solve execution problems, but to identify new opportunities for value creation
- Lead teams in framing and solving complex problems
- Develop new practices that drive increased value and appreciation of design both internally and externally
- Be a positive, empathetic leader who collaborates closely and mentors others across disciplines
- Influence at all levels of the organization; mentoring contributors and leaders
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be seen publicly as a leader in design
- Partner with the UX Research to move the client to the center of our business
What makes you stand out:
- A Bachelor's degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent work experience
- 9 to 11 years of experience designing UX solutions for software, responsive web applications, and/or mobile native apps
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, presentation skills, and ability to define problems & goals
- Being an indispensable individual contributor with complete fluency on best practices, key findings, and evidence-based rationalization of design choices
- Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to work with a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Omnigraffle, and Balsamiq
- Expert knowledge of User-centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, creating journey maps, empathy maps, wireframes, and prototyping
- Expert understanding and application of core concepts in user advocacy and user psychology
- Oversee multiple shipped products
- Strong oral, written, visual communication, and relationship building skills
If you're ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we'd love to hear from you.
- A Master's degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience design for banking or financial services applications