Senior IT Auditor
- Atlanta, GA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
The Senior IT Auditor will work closely with the Director of IT Audit. This position is responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of the company's COSO/COBIT and Cybersecurity framework assessment for internal controls within IT. This company is financially stable and rapidly growing within the manufacturing space. They also offer great work life balance and an opportunity for growth within the company.
Rapidly growing company with great benefits and opportunity for growth
The successful candidate will be able to work closely and communicate effectively with the Director of IT Audit. This candidate will have experience with IT Audit and Cybersecurity. Candidate's will have to be able to perform and document complete walkthroughs of IT processes, risks and controls. Candidate's must also have experience with Cybersecurity framework and SDLC.
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a growing organization that is offering a competitive base salary and flexibility.
- 3-10 years of IT audit experience
- Working Cybersecurity knowledge with Database and Firewall
- Working SDLC experience
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of SOX, COSO/COBIT Frameworks
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- CPA/CIA/CISA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative mindset where one will be able to develop ideas which are implemented and will have a positive impact on the organization
Paid Relocation, Competitive Base Salary, bonus potential and Industry-Leading Benefits