See job description for details
Industrie Reply is looking for a Technical Analyst with experience in Microservices architecture to support the adoption of the new IoT platform for Electric Vehicles. The candidate will be part of a larger team based in US and Europe. The candidate will be key to Industrie Reply team's ability to accurately assess new potential solutions for customers. The candidate will assist in solution design, and support of projects. Office location for this position could in any of the following locations: Chicago, IL; Auburn Hills, MI; Kanas City, MO; Atlanta, GA, or US remote Responsibilities
- Analyze needs and architect solutions using waterfall or agile development methodologies.
- Design solutions that leverage best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Thoroughly understanding business requirements, determining the appropriateness of customization tools for particular use cases.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation with Business Analysts to support the successful implementation of projects.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Assure the compliance of the solution to Business Use Cases.
- Triage, troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Health &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Industrie Reply
- Bachelors' degree in information technology or related discipline.
- 3 years of hands-in experience microservice architecture and complex application architecture.
- 3 years of hands-in experience in SaaS Operations on AWS
- 3 years of experience of proficiency in Java development; SOAP-based web services, RESTful APIs, and SQL.
- Strong experience with API design, implementation, and testing. Required experience with Postman and GitHub
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence and MS Visio
- Strong experience writing and understanding interaction diagrams.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills, proactive and self-Learning attitude.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Agile framework.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Teamwork and positive attitude.
- Will require 4 weeks Company paid presence in San Carlos, CA (most likely in Sep/Oct) one time only
Industrie Reply is the Reply Group company focused on delivering innovative technology-based solutions to address Customers' most complex Supply and Value Chain needs. Industrie Reply specializes in three major areas including Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Manufacturing/IoT, and Customer Experience (Cx). Industrie Reply's focus on Industrie 4.0 methodologies, helps customers to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, through comprehensive consulting and technology solutions.