Service Processing Coordinator
Seasonal Service Processing Coordinator Belleville, IL/en-US/CLA/job/Belleville-IL/Seasonal-Service-Processing-Coordinator_R3924/apply
CLA is seeking to hire a Seasonal Service Processing Coordinator to support our Belleville, IL office. They will provide support to the client by conducting specific service activities (generally in assurance and tax) and direct client support. If you are interested in learning more, APPLY today!
- Internal Operations Support: Proactively support team leader in managing one of the following services: tax (bizops) and assurance practices. Provide back up to other internal operations team members during busy seasons, and as needed. Accountabilities across other internal operations roles are expected.
- Tax: They are involved in one or more various responsibilities relating to the tax process including preparing and mailing tax organizers, organizing and scanning client documents, assembling final tax returns and preparing extensions. They will manage client deadlines and all reporting through GoFileRoom and CCH ProSystemFx to ensure no client deadlines are missed. Proactively manage database and workflow systems to ensure accurate maintenance of client data. Responsible for tracking and managing all tax eFile deadlines for the local office. E-file form management, ensuring all forms are collected and processed timely, and proactively engaging office paraprofessionals to assist with peak filing deadlines.
- Client Documents: Process client source documents, provide completed returns and instructions to client for completing workflow process. Ensure the collection of authorization forms (8879) from clients before tax returns are released. Respond to client needs on behalf of tax team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
- Assurance: Updates board presentations in PowerPoint for audits and proposals. Prepares client engagement letters, reports and other letters upon request. Coordinates internal/external meetings.
- Client Documents: Proofreads and coordinates the assembly of client financial statements, management letters, engagement letters and reports for staff. Coordinate delivery of final assurance documents via hard copy or electronic documents. Respond to client needs on behalf of the assurance team as needed to assist in time and workflow management.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Experience: Minimum of three-five years of related administrative experience. Professional services industry experience, a plus.
- Education: High school degree or equivalent. Associate or Bachelors degree, a plus.
- Certifications/Licenses: None required.
- Exceptional Customer Focused Mindset
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR3924
Start your inspired career
When you join CLA, youll have the opportunity to design your own . Career growth is about having new experiences and lots of exposure to different roles that stretch your comfort zone, expand your skills, and shape you as a leader. Its not so much about climbing a ladder or acquiring new titles its the discovery of your strengths and the outer reaches of your true potential. At CLA, you have the freedom to explore many opportunities, including your choice of industry specialization, service capability, career path, and mobility.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Learn more at . Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.