The Job Details are as follows:
In the role of Associate, Management Accounting, the employee will be responsible for the following:
· Assisting with AP, payments & month end close processes of the management company including international subsidiaries
· Lead treasury functions, including cash forecasting
· Documenting accounting policies and procedures
· Key player in developing and driving process improvement and automation initiatives
· Assisting with audit coordination and regulatory filings
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
In order to effectively represent the Company and communicate with clients, the employee must be someone who has:
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Process improvement orientated
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Energetic with team player mentality
· Strong understanding of GAAP
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
· 1-3 years of public accounting experience
· Licensed CPA (or in progress)
· Hedge Fund and investment manager experience preferredPosted YesterdayFull timeREQ1479
Balyasny Asset Management L.P. (BAM) is a global institutional investment firm. We strive to deliver consistent, uncorrelated, absolute returns in all market environments by fostering a culture of research, innovation, and collaboration.
BAM exists at the intersection of finance and technology, combining the deep industry knowledge of leading portfolio managers and financial analysts with software engineers and quantitative researchers. We leverage the collective expertise of our teams to seek out new investment opportunities, analyze market conditions, minimize risk, and provide superior service to our investment partners.
With 500+ people in offices around the world, we embrace a culture that welcomes the free flow of ideas, promotes career development, and supports the health and wellbeing of our people through world-class benefits.