Azure Data Leader
Azure Data Leader
Cognizant is looking for Azure Data Leader to join our Artificial Intelligence and Analytics practice (AIA). You are a trusted advisor, responsible for providing an approach for the overall project and for the client. As a subject matter expert, you will drive technology discussions and analyze the existing architecture for gaps in addressing business needs. You are a thought leader-comfortable challenging the status quo to enhance our current services and technologies.
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant's AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into insightful, actionable intelligence.
*** You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future **
Locations preferred but not limited to: Denver, Tampa, Chicago, Charlotte, Houston & Dallas, TX, SFO, Atlanta, NY/N
- Guide the client on Azure data lake architecture decisions, components selection, sizing and performance considerations in the context of data modernization goals
- Evaluate different architecture patterns, define complexity and underlying solutions
- Translate business requirements to technical solution decisions
- Design and architect solutions on Microsoft Azure and related technologies including ADF, ADLS,ASA, AAS,AML and Power BI
- Design and Develop data Ingestion using ADF and processing layer using Databricks
- Provide guidance to the development team on the detailed solution design
- Provide inputs for the roadmap and executions based on technology dependencies
- Educate clients on Cloud technologies and influence direction of the solution
- Work with the SMEs to implement data strategies and build data flows
- Manage data related requests, analyze patterns and provide efficient resolution. Design all program specifications and collaborate with program delivery teams
- Evaluate all functional requirements, map documents, and troubleshoot all development processes.
- Document all technical specifications and associates' project deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- 15+ years of success in consultative/complex deployment project, architecture, design, implementation and/or support of data and analytics solutions
- Hands on development Design and Develop applications using Azure ADF Databricks
- In depth understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming, RDD caching, Spark MLib.
- Expertise in using Spark SQL with various data sources like JSON, Parquet and Key Value Pair.
- Experience in creating tables, partitioning, bucketing, loading and aggregating data using Spark SQL/Scala
- In depth understanding of Azure cloud and Data lake and Analytics solutions on Azure
- Able to build ingestion to ADLS and enable BI layer for Analytics
- Strong understanding of Data Modeling and defining conceptual logical and physical data models
- Proven track record of building deep sales/technical relationships with CXO's and practice building executives within highly strategic system integrators
- Should have excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives
- Experience in managing various client relationships to get consensus on solutions
#CB #Ind123 About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.