Business Analyst, Office Asset Management IL - Chicago/en-US/ventas_careers/job/IL---Chicago/Business-Analyst--Office-Asset-Management_R0000459/apply Job Description:
The Business Analyst will support the Office segment of the Companys Asset Management function, reporting to Director, Asset Management. The Business Analyst will be charged with supporting various financial reporting and analyses, participating in and coordinating the segments key leasing function, and managing property and leasing tracking system applications needed to support the growth and oversight of the Office portfolio, which includes medical office and research and innovation properties.
- Coordinate and participate in the Office segments core leasing functions; including facilitating lease decision discussions, tracking and memorializing various approvals, and assisting internal and external leasing and Asset Management teams
- Aggregate and track asset and portfolio information into the Ventas Asset Management System (VAMS) along with other internal leasing and asset tracking platforms
- Assist with portfolio monitoring of aged accounts receivables and collection efforts, including related litigation matters
- Support portfolio redevelopment execution activities such as project job cost creation, redevelopment budget and schedule tracking, and other various analytical support
- Assist with the Office segments monthly and quarterly financial reporting; including providing analytical support, interfacing with Financial Planning & Analysis team, and preparing presentation materials
- Monitor and report on earnings results for other publicly-traded healthcare REITs and healthcare providers
- Assist with portfolio benchmarking and industry/competitor/market analysis
- Assist the Office Asset Management teams in the creation of presentations for the Board of Directors, Senior Leadership, Management/Investment Committees, Dispositions and Redevelopments
- Provide general analytic support as needed to others within the Office Asset Management department.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate or similar business or quantitative field required - GPA must be included
- Candidate should possess financial analysis or similar business experience
- Internship or job experience in Accounting, Finance or Commercial or Investment Banking strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks while maintaining an extreme attention to detail and professionalism within a fast-paced, team-oriented and lean environment
- Confident self-starter and quick learner who requires minimal supervision, is comfortable with ambiguity and very adaptable
- Strong quantitative skills and an ability to succinctly communicate to a wide variety of audiences are a must
Ventas, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Ventas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ventas, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0000459
Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) an S&P 500 company, operates at the intersection of two powerful and dynamic industries healthcare and real estate. As one of the worlds foremost Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT), we use the power of capital to unlock the value of real estate by partnering with leading care providers, developers, research and medical institutions, innovators and healthcare organizations whose success is buoyed by the strong demographic trends of an aging population and increased life expectancy.
Led by our Chairman and CEO, Debra A. Cafaro, who is recognized as one of the best-performing CEOs in the world by Harvard Business Review, Ventas has followed a successful strategy that endures: owning a high quality diversified portfolio and partnering with industry leaders combined with a collaborative, dynamic and experienced team focused on producing consistent growing cash flows and superior returns on a strong balance sheet, ultimately rewarding Ventas stockholders with extraordinary outperformance. Thats not just excellence. Thats Excellence. Sustained.