Great opportunity for an experienced C++ developer to join a tier 1 hedge fund that is intensifying its commitment to quantitatively-driven strategies.
C++ Developer for Systematic Futures Trading
Our client is a top tier global hedge fund with a strong commitment to leveraging market innovations in technology and data to deliver high-quality returns. You will be joining a small, collaborative, entrepreneurial and highly pedigreed systematic investment team that is looking for an experienced developer to join in building critical trading infrastructure, with particular focus on global futures markets. The team currently consists of PhD level researchers with a strong background in machine learning and extensive trading experience. This opportunity provides a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
As a C++ Developer you will play a critical role in a small, collaborative trading team with a focus on applying cutting edge machine learning techniques to systematic, trading strategies in futures and currency markets. Their group has the culture of a start up, led by highly successful and experienced professionals, with the support of one of the world's largest and most sophisticated investors.
- Partner closely with Quant Researchers and Quant Developers to develop market data and order execution tools for systematic trading and monitoring
- Assist in designing and maintaining tools for the systematic trading infrastructure of the team
- Perform data analysis and generate live and historical analytical reports
- Stay current on state-of-the-art technologies and tools including technical libraries, computing environments and academic research
- Collaborate with the PM and the trading group in a transparent environment, engaging with the whole investment process
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related STEM field
- Strongly skilled/expert in modern C++ programming (C++11/ C++14/C++17) - ideally between 3 and 10 years of industry experience
- Experience with Linux operating system and working environment, in particular network programming and multithreading
- Experience and success working with boost libraries
- Experience working with AWS/distributed computing environment
- Knowledge in numerical optimization and scientific computation
- Demonstrate excellent communication, analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in interfacing python code to market data providers APIs and market data feeds
- Experience in efficient database management
- Experience working independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment