Clearing Solutions Analyst
This position will support the development and integration to CME Clearing's Margin Services Program for CME Clearing Members, services providers, and end customers. This role will support the product owners of our margin services and will focus on developing the individual to become a future product owner. The analyst will support analysis, design, implementation, launch and customer experience of new features and services for our platform of risk management tools. Product coverage includes but is not limited to CME Cleared OTC Financial Products and Exchange Traded Derivatives through hosted and deployed software solutions.
The role will directly contribute to the creation of protocols, system interfaces, business processes and documents necessary to educate and onboard users on available services. This role partners with internal groups: Clearing, Sales and Technology to expand and strengthen margin distribution channels. The candidate will report to the Sr. Director of Post Trade Risk Services and will support several members of the team on common project work. Position responsibilities:
- Support design, implementation and delivery of all new initiatives that impact our hosted services
- Build external and internal presentations and present materials to customers, sales team and other clearing department stakeholders to validate solution design and requirements
- Identify and manage internal and external facing impacts for changes that impact customers using our services
- Facilitate change through active collaboration with technology, project management, business line management and risk management stakeholders
- Delegate work to team members to assist with execution and delivery of product roadmap
- Identify opportunities to improve CME margin services by improving our existing business processes and technology solutions
- Develop understanding of related clearing business and technology processes for successful margin service processing
- 3+ years experience working in a financial services, and/or specific futures industry experience in product management, business analysis or technical capacity
- Preferred experiences include exposure to: Financial Engineering, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Modeling, Customer Relationship Management, Technical Sales Support
- Knowledge in front, middle and back-office operations and systems, particularly related to OTC Clearing and Exchange operations
- Undergraduate studies preferred: Technical or Financial background
- Technical skills should include familiarity with or aptitude for software design patterns, system architecture, database structures, Cloud Platforms, API design (REST, SOAP), Financial Industry Messaging protocols (FIXML, FPML, FIX/FAST. Preferred skills include 2-3 years experience with cloud platforms, web services or deployed software
- Product experience with OTC IRS, CDS and FX product suites and Commodity and Financial exchange traded derivatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team work skills and quick learner.
- Demonstrated professional career growth
- Some graduate studies preferred
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.