Client Service Team Leader
Client Services Team Leader New 📅 83033 Requisition # 📅 1 day ago Post Date
Responsible for the assignment of work to a customer service team. Provides input into the performance management process.Serves as resource, insuring client issues are promptly resolved on the full range of the area''s products and services. Cultivates and develops relationships for clients with
complex product and services needs. Assists in the coordination of all service
related areas. 1. Assigns tasks to a customer service team. Organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activity, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work.
2. Provides input in the performance management process and staffing decisions.
3. Services clients on full-range of products/services. Provides back-up as needed on all jobs/functions within area of responsibility and for manager.
4. Monitors Unit''s compliance with internal auditing requirements. Monitors sales and servicing activities, if applicable, according to overall Division objectives.
5. Serves as the liaison between the client, the Unit and the production areas to communicate/clarify account and service activities.
6. Establishes working relationship with clients and partners. Understands client needs and reviews service requests to ensure the request has adequate information for a successful implementation.
7. Coordinates and participates in training presentations regarding area's products and services with clients and partners in-house and/or on-site, and conducts on-job training with staff.
8. Ensures that all necessary client documentation is completed according to audit guidelines.
9. Monitors turnaround times so that product/services are provided by due date.
10. Monitors and verifies account set up, maintenance and service for accuracy and completeness. Reviews all non-standard procedures for account processing.
11. Reports on all errors, incidents, and sensitive issues to management on a regular basis.
12. Completes Unit and individual production reports per established procedures.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Knowledge of corporate products and services for specified area, usually obtained through training or related work experience, is required to service clients. Communication and negotiation skills are required to ensure client satisfaction. Analytical skills are needed to research and resolve problems. Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.