Core Java Developer (OMS)
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis Chicago IL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Synechron is looking for a Core Java Developer (OMS) with strong Core Java, Multhithreading, Order Management Systems, Equities, Front-Office, FIX Protocol experience at Chicago, IL and Stamford, CT
- 8+ years of experience in Core Java
- Hands on experience with data structures, algorithms, and network programming using Java NIO
- Extensive development expertise in high performance, high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency, transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with order management systems or order state handling
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
- Strong experience with FIX protocol
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.