Data-Focused Python Software Engineer: Mid-Level Hire for Leading Prop Trading Firm, Chicago
- $200,000 - $250,000 Total Compensation USD
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis Chicago IL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Jove International
- 24 sept. 18 2018-09-24
My Client is a leading proprietary trading business which works across multiple asset classes and markets with a 20-year strong track record, and is currently looking to onboard a highly talented Python software engineer for their growing business.
In this role, you will be focusing on the development of data analytics frameworks, and will face off to various traders, quants and developers at the firm – for someone who enjoys the challenges associated with both software engineering problems and working with large messy datasets, this is an incredibly exciting and rewarding role.
- You will have a minimum of a BS in a Computer Science/Electrical Engineering degree from a top ranked academic institution
- You will have at least 3 years of commercial experience using Python, preferably within a financial environment but not required. Experience with C++ would be a bonus.
- Strong understanding of data processing/workflows, and general mathematical/quantitative experience required.
You might be pleased to hear that my client is prepared to pay extremely well to get the best people on board. I can talk you through this if you’re interested to hear more, but they are capable of putting compelling offers together.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your up to date CV to Callum Patel at email@example.com or call me on (+44) 207 099 0631.