Data Quality Configuration Engineer
Chicago, New York
Are you a problem solver who is passionate about data? Do you recognize the value of extraordinary Data Quality? We're looking for someone like you to:
• develop data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) processes
• prepare various data-sets for quality assessment
• work with Data Owners to capture data quality requirements
• code rules to measure data quality & ensure they are executed daily
• develop reports to track data quality statistics & KPIs
You'll be working in the Asset Management Chief Data Office. We're a data management organization focused on re-defining the division's data strategy and supporting the management of core data-sets used across Asset Management. Working within the Chief Data Office, you'll provide the foundation for establishing a data driven culture by delivering cutting edge solutions that supply high quality, governed data across Domains.
Your experience and skills
• a bachelor's degree and 4+ years of work experience, with a minimum of 2 years working directly on Data Management initiatives
• proven expertise developing data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes
• hands-on experience implementing complex data quality rules
• expert level SQL and relational database (Oracle) knowledge
• working knowledge and understanding of Data Governance principles
• general understanding of the financial services industry (AM experience preferred)
• familiar with the Informatica suite of products (IDQ, Power Center, etc.)
• able to effectively collaborate with several stakeholders across multiple initiatives
• well organized & detail oriented
• resourceful & skilled at resolving issues independently
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.