Data Quality Enablement & Management Lead
Chicago, New York
Are you a problem solver who is passionate about data? Do you recognize the value of extraordinary Data Quality? We're looking for someone like you to:
• design & deliver centralized data preparation (ETL) and data quality measurement capabilities across the division
• work with Data Owners to capture data quality requirements
• oversee ETL & data quality rule development across Domains
• design & deliver data quality monitoring & reporting capabilities
You'll be working in the Asset Management Chief Data Office. We're a data management organization focused on re-defining the division's data strategy and supporting the management of core data-sets used across Asset Management. Working within the Chief Data Office, you'll provide the foundation for establishing a data driven culture by delivering cutting edge solutions that supply high quality, governed data across Domains.
Your experience and skills
• a bachelor's degree and 5+ years work experience, with a minimum of 3 years working directly on Data Management initiatives
• direct experience working on ETL & Data Quality implementation
• expert level SQL and relational database (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL) knowledge
• working knowledge and understanding of Data Governance principles
• general understanding of the financial services industry (AM experience preferred)
• knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing methodologies, master data management, ETL, and Data Quality best practices
• familiar with the Informatica suite of products (IDQ, Power Center, etc.)
• well organized & detail oriented
• a critical thinker with an analytical mindset
• an effective communicator with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.