Selby Jennings is currently working with an elite prop trading firm in Chicago who is looking for a highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer who wants to work closely with a team to build and optimize low latency trading systems. This world-class firm is at the forefront of technology, employing some of the most talented engineers in the world and compensating at the absolute top of the market.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Build and manage Kubernetes clusters and continuously improve deployment process of our applications.
- Operating in a fast-moving release cycle
- Use new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Utilize modern DevOps tools (GitLab, Artifactory, X-Ray, Helm etc.)
- Build infrastructure as code and implement and test the automation.
- Integrate with monitoring and alert systems
- Automate application/system/environment deployment cross data centers
The Senior DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with Public Cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Hands on experience crafting infrastructure footprint for applications
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the Senior DevOps Engineer role or know someone that would be interested, then please don't wait to apply!