Digital Marketing Analyst
Analyst, Digital Marketing - Asset Management New 📅 78607 Requisition # 📅 10 hours ago Post Date Summary:
Northern Trust Asset Management is a global investment manager that helps investors navigate changing market environments, so they can confidently realize their long-term objectives. Entrusted with more than $900 billion of assets, we understand that investing ultimately serves a greater purpose and believe investors should be compensated for the risks they take — in all market environments and any investment strategy. That’s why we combine robust capital markets research, expert portfolio construction and comprehensive risk management to craft innovative and efficient solutions that deliver targeted investment outcomes. And, as engaged contributors to our communities we consider it a great privilege to serve our investors and our communities with integrity, respect, and transparency. With our core principles of service, expertise, and integrity, our culture values passion, competence, intellectual curiosity, diversity, and humility. To this end, we are committed to being an organization:
Asset Management Marketing:
- With the expertise that global investors trust to solve their most complex investment challenges.
- That fosters an open and transparent culture which inspires employees to achieve excellence — encouraging diversity of thought to provide unique, meaningful insights and innovative solutions.
- Which is an employer of choice, admired for its ability to attract, nurture and continually challenge passionate, intellectually curious, diverse talent.
- Recognized as a leader in quantitative investing, liquidity strategies, multi-asset class solutions and portfolio construction.
- That instills confidence through every client interaction and touchpoint, resulting in an exceptional client experience.
Our marketing department is growing and it is committed to delivering an exceptional digital experience for its clients and is increasing its digital marketing capabilities to raise awareness for its expertise and drive adoption for its solutions. We are in a digital “build” mode and seek a talented, driven and forward-thinking digital marketing partner who is passionate about all things digital, who will shape and lead the expansion of our digital marketing strategy to help achieve the firm’s business and marketing objectives. This individual should be able to think strategically execute tactically, communicate exceptionally well, and will be a hands-on leader reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing. The Digital Marketing Analyst
will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing marketing technology platforms to support stakeholders in achieving business objectives. This person will serve as primary business unit administrator and power user for several existing platforms including but not limited to Marketing Automation, Email, Webinar and Video Hosting, Content Management Systems, Workflow Management and Collaboration and Analytics. The ideal candidate will be solutions and results oriented, comfortable with some level of ambiguity, and excited about the opportunity to help define and evolve the role as the digital strategy matures. If you thrive on new challenges and are inspired about developing digital marketing platforms that deliver results, we encourage you to apply. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Serve as the Asset Management Business Unit Administrator for Marketing Automation Platform, Content Management System and Webinar and Video hosting.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing technology platforms. Own platform onboarding, QA and UAT functions. Establish, maintain and document scalable processes and procedures.
- Serve as technical advisor to Marketing team, providing hands-on support and training to enable self-service, decentralized execution model
- Help shape the marketing technology stack based on business goals. Identify enhancements to existing tools and/or recommend new tools to simplify workflows, improve productivity and optimize Marketing team performance.
- Translate business requirements and user needs into functional requirements needed to deliver optimal digital user experience via marketing technology
- Partner with IT and vendors to implement new platforms / new features to meeting business requirements.
- Update end user facing and internal websites through Content Management Systems
- Integration of digital platforms to ensure data flow through across platforms (e.g. Marketo to Salesforce) and to Google Analytics, Tableau and other reporting sources
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Responsible for direct interaction with different technology platform users and committees
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Information Technology, or relevant experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience as administrator or power user of marketing technology platforms including marketing automation, content management systems and video hosting
- Completed certification in at least Marketing Technology platform
- Experience with issue and project tracking tools such as JIRA
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and developers -- translating business requirements into actionable plans
- Highly effective organizational, collaborative and consultative skills
- Desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Proven experience using analytics platforms to identify areas for improvement
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience with API driven integrations and relational databases
- Proven track record of solving problems with a team
- Desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies
About Northern Trust:
- Digital marketing / customer acquisition experience in Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of web/visual design and user experience principles
- Previous experience using Marketo Marketing Automation Software
- Previous experience with Adobe Experience Manager
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.