Enterprise Systems Solutions - SAP Security Manager
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Enterprise Systems Solutions - SAP Security Manager
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
The Enterprise Systems Solutions (ESS) practice comprises a global network of professionals who provide a full range of services that drive companies to fully leverage enabling technologies and IT assets to enable business processes. Our teams bring industry-leading controls experience and expertise across multiple platforms, technologies and data.
Our teams provide multiple services, including:
-Enterprise systems controls integration and optimization;
-Enterprise system pre/post implementation services;
-Implementation of GRC enabled technologies;
-System implementation assurance;
-Program and portfolio assessments; and,
-Enterprise reporting and XBRL.
PwC ESS professionals bring the right mix of risk and controls experience, industry-specific knowledge and highly technical specialized skill sets into a client's environment. This mix of knowledge provides an integrated view beyond ERP to connect data in more meaningful ways.
Along with an end to end view of the IT ecosystem to drive efficiency, effectiveness and control for our clients.
Risk Assurance SAP will provide a broad range of assessments and recommend services specific to the SAP and SAP GRC platform related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls. The team provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment, design, recommendation and configuration of SAP as well as SAP GRC including:
- Assessing, recommending and configuring financial and operational controls around the SAP application;
- Pre- and post-implementation assurance reviews of the SAP implementation/major upgrades;
- SAP project assurance services (including gate reviews);
- Application security and segregation of duties;
- Assessing, recommending and configuration of SAP GRC technologies;
- Sarbanes-Oxley readiness and controls optimization services;
- Utilization of existing SAP functionality to replace / enhance manual controls.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4 years of SAP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or other business fields of study.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the SAP application product suite
core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas for a global network of professional services firms:
- Managing and understanding SDLC for SAP product implementations, configurationsÃ¢â,¬â€e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating core SAP and SAP GRC modules, other GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships;
- Performing a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle, including the following areas:
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining extensive client relationships; and,
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Prior success in roles managing in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist is preferred.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to SAP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading client projects, understanding a client's business and technology in order to identify, pursue, and ultimately obtain additional consulting opportunities;
- Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to SAP projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the SAP GRC modules;
- Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in SAP-related and SAP GRC-related implementations; and,
- Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members
including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.