Experienced IT Auditor - Entry Level
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As an Experienced Information Technology (IT) Auditor, you will be part of an audit team comprised of a Senior Director, Audit Manager, and two-three auditors to perform six to eight audits annually, often concurrently, in various CME subject and processes areas. Your professional skepticism and ability to efficiently understand and deconstruct processes will allow you to identify and asses risk. You will use your strong oral and written communication skills to professionally conduct interviews with our business partners and clearly and accurately document results of your tests. You will present the results of your testing with your team to draw conclusions on the overall level of risk within the scope area, the root cause(s), and potential solutions to reduce the risk. In addition to performing audits, you will have the opportunity to participate on continuous improvement projects to improve the overall efficiency and quality of department activities and deliverables. During your time in GA, you will be provided opportunities to build your audit knowledge with the goal of obtaining an audit certification within two years of joining.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company's IT infrastructure, applications, and IT standards.
• Create accurate, logical and detailed work-papers clearly describing the work performed, results of testing and conclusions reached.
• Maintain positive and collaborative business relationships with GA's clients (auditees) and business partners (e.g., other internal risk management functions) to support effective and efficient audit execution.
• Execute normal to complex audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, verify compliance with corporate policies and procedures, and identify opportunities to enhance operating efficiencies and/or reduce costs.
• Partner with more senior members of the GA team to provide recommendations to management for strengthening controls and work with management to develop acceptable solutions to mitigate risk.
• Participate in the development of written reports detailing the results of the audit.
• Build knowledge of the CME's operations, including policies and procedures and any applicable regulatory requirements.
Skills and Software Requirements:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and GRC systems (e.g., TeamMate, Archer), or similar electronic workpaper management tool.
• Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, ACL, Business Objects).
• CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, Chartered Accountant or relevant certification required or in progress.
• Understanding of various governance frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ISO, NIST, COSO, CFTC Regulations.