- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
A dynamic and growing Chicago based alternative asset management firm seeking a Fund Accountant. Primary responsibility will be to oversee all aspects of the firm’s accounting, reporting and tax processes. Excellent administration and project management skills are required. Competitive salary with potential bonus and comprehensive benefits.
- Review and prepare monthly financial information and statements, including investment valuation, master/feeder fund allocations and determination of NAV, and investor statements
- Maintain internal accounting system
- Review reconciliations of the funds’ cash and positions to outside sources
- Serve as liaison between clients and prime brokers, counterparties and fund administrators
- Supervise the cash management process
- Coordinate with outside legal, tax and audit professionals
- Prepare and review annual GAAP financial statements. Facilitate timely and efficient audit completion
- Manage and maintain tax reporting. Ensure timely and accurate filing of tax returns and K-1's
- Research and draw conclusions on complex accounting issues
- Analyze funds’ performance on a daily and monthly basis
- Manage special projects
- Possess knowledge of various products including equities, options, futures, foreign exchange, commodities, and swaps.
- Ability to review OTC confirmations
- Team player
- Public accounting experience
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.