Human Resources Administrator
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic HR Shared Services Admin to join its North America HR Shared Services team. The primary responsibility of the HR Admin is to support the numerous HR Shared Services teams (Employee Operations, Recruit to Hire, Payroll, International Assignment Services, etc.) in day to day administrative needs. This person will primarily interface with various team members across all teams.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Printing, Faxing, Scanning documents.
- Garnishment processing and management.
- Preparing, sending and tracking Fed Ex shipments, including re-routing documents if needed.
- Responding to various written and phone inquiries, such as employment verifications.
- Tracking receipt of various types of documents.
- Proofreading documents.
- Email notifications to various teams regarding paperwork receipt and/or follow up required.
- Coordinating document retrieval with storage vendor.
- Shredding documents as needed.
- Employee on-boarding assistance as needed (including I-9 preparation).
- Being the main contact for the HR department regarding issues with the IT Help desk.
- Providing general troubleshooting support and assistance to various team-members.
- Responsibility for running small projects, as needed.
- Prior administrative support experience.
- Experience in or exposure to working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role a plus.
- Proven success in identifying issues, troubleshooting and applying solutions to resolve problems or improve service
- Ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Proven track record for running small projects.
- Proficiency in the following programs: MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- A can do, positive attitude.
- Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven decision making skills.
- Effective prioritization and time management discipline.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives.
- Ability to partner with multiple teams and take direction from multiple team members
This is an operational role that will effectively partner with colleagues and client leadership to build credibility for specific functional area to identify, assess and discuss strategic business issues, implications of the issues and potential solutions. Will also manage project and assignment statuses and relationships by identifying issues and developing mitigation strategies. Accountable for leading effective meetings with senior executives, reaffirming client expectations, managing scope and effectively managing risk by allocating appropriate resources and funds and ensuring milestone achievement. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant :
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at . People matter, results count. Primary Location:
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Shared Services Organization: