IPS Analytics Senior Associate
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
IPS Analytics Senior Associate
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success executing various aspects of the business involving information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Operational Research and Statistical techniques;
- Customer, Product, and Pricing Analysis; or,
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success working with analytical models and the following technical tools:
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.);
- Applicable sources of external, internal, or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques; and,
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer and Industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following areas:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment, building solid relationships with team members, and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback, and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlate to business values; and,
- Selecting the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.