Infrastructure Operations Engineering
The Infrastructure Operations team supports critical infrastructure across the firm by identifying incidents and working closely with engineers to resolve them. Infrastructure Operations provides visibility and transparency to Global Infrastructure management and the user base. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide level 2/3 infrastructure support by quickly identifying/isolating incidents
- Proactively identify potential future problems and work with engineering to resolve them
- Continuously engage with vendors to identify product defects and enhancements
- Coordinate communications for engineering teams and the firm's broader technical community during outages and major changes
- Foundational understanding of networking, including TCP/IP at layers 2 and 3 and CCNA level
- Strong understanding of Linux, RHCSA level with hands on knowledge of the CLI
- Advanced Python scripting ability
- Ability to understand/develop object oriented scripting to assist in task automation
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.