Inside Sales Representative
Senior Inside Sales Representative Senior Inside Sales Representative USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-West-Adams-St/Senior-Inside-Sales-Representative_R0011211/apply
We are searching for a Senior Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
In this role, you will be using your expertise in healthcare information technology, medical informatics, relationship building and networking in the healthcare market to expand the use of Clinical Effectiveness solutions for healthcare institutions within your assigned territory. The Senior Inside Sales Representative will be paired with a Field Account Manager and will be responsible for the retention and growth of existing customers along with acquisition of new customers. Territories are subject to change periodically. This position is remote, however working with accounts in the Pacific Time Zone.
Opportunity Identification & Development
- Coordinate closely with Account Manager
- Identify target opportunity and stakeholders
- Facilitate outreach and background information collection with new opportunity
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct customer needs assessment
- Qualify target opportunity based upon account value, threats, and barriers
- Determine opportunity accountability & responsibilities by role for active selling phase
- Identify and validate customer needs
- Communicate product value prop and solution design
- Customize value prop/solution and product solution proposal
- Develop and review implementation scope
- Obtain solution acceptance
- Coordinate with Account Manager team to execute collaborative active selling functions including contract creation, terms and conditions development, quoting, and contract modifications
- Conduct contract reviews, pricing, negotiation on renewal business
- Obtain final signature and finalize order
- Review account utilization management reporting
- Conduct account review meetings
- Provide ad-hoc customer support and issue routing
- Collaborate with marketing in account communications planning and marketing campaigns
- Identify and close cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Execute contract renewals
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Education: College degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of prior work experience, preferably in a similar insides sales position.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and present to key decision-makers, a plus if background is with hospitals and health systems
- Excellent account management skills and ability to manage external and internal business priorities
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate value of sophisticated and complex products/technologies
- Highly motivated, with proven ability to over-achieve individual and team based targets
- Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan
- Ability to effectively partner with and support field-based team to achieve mutual goals
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and process-orientation
- Expertise in Microsoft product suite and SalesForce.com preferred
Posted 21 Days AgoFull timeR0011211
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior Inside Sales Representative