Lead HR Operations Analyst
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 10 déc. 18
Lead HR Operations Analyst
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Lead HR Operations Analyst position is responsible for supporting the HR division, specifically in providing guidance to the HR Operations team as they maintain data integrity in Workday, deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting, provide recruiting support, as well as oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes. The Lead is responsible for ensuring HR Operations process optimization and in supporting various HR Technology efforts. This position also works with CME workers to assist them with inquiries providing first level HR support and escalating to COEs as needed.
- Provides guidance to HR Operations team on day-to-day activities and provides feedback to inform development of the team members. These activities include HR data maintenance and auditing, reporting, candidate management and onboarding, as well as first-tier system support and responding to other customer inquiries.
- Leads the HR Operations team in reviews , audits and ensures integrity and compliance of the transactional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes .
- Partners with HR teams and relevant stakeholders to continuously evaluate and update HR Operations supported processes ensuring optimization, effectiveness and overall compliance. Makes recommendations as a result of reviews and assists in effectuating change.
- Completes enterprise-wide standardized human capital reporting in the Workday HCM, including metrics reporting and partners with HR tech on complex requests including Workday dashboard design. Partners with HR users and liaisons within the organization to define requirements for ad-hoc report requests. Makes recommendations and develops and tests complex reports using the Workday HCM or other HR systems . Provides guidance to HR Operations team.
- Performs first level process and technical support for all HR systems and escalates issues appropriately. Specifically works to troubleshoot issues, specifically working within Workday business process to complete research, identify root cause and make recommendation on solutions.
- Performs testing for system fixes and enhancements and facilitates testing with internal and external teams as needed. Responsible for validating expected outcomes and executing regression testing. Provides recommendation to move these into the production environment when testing has been successfully completed.
- Manages the processing of mass changes in the Workday HCM, including re-organizations and annual cycles, utilizing Workday EIBs.
- Regularly reviews and addresses all HR JIRA tickets, providing first level support for all HR functions, and escalates issues appropriately. E nsures SLAs are met with the highest levels of customer service by reviewing HR JIRA dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- 5+ years of experience in related field (e.g. Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- 3+ years shared services experience strongly preferred
- Workday HCM experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated functional skills in the use of Human Resource Information Systems
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Microsoft Visio preferred
- Flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment