Management Director, Acquisitions
Managing Director, Mergers & Acquisitions
Our professionals balance analyticalskills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensibleanalysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value thediverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. Wecreate transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do thesame. That means when you join our team, youll become part of a supportive andcollaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If youre ready toshare your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here.This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff& Phelps M&A Advisory assists middle-marketcompanies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior dealexecution.
At Duff & Phelps, yourwork will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us andtogether well maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
We have developed our expertise through extensive work insell-side, buy-side and divestiture assignments on behalf of portfoliocompanies of private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly tradedcompanies.
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop Staff, Vice Presidents and Directors
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum 10 years experience at a middle market, reputable boutique or regional investment bank serving the middle market with demonstrable M&A execution experience within the Industrials, Healthcare, Consumer, Business Services, Technology or Aerospace & Defense sectors
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts including cold calling.
- Ability to cross-sell other firm services within Corporate Finance, Disputes & Legal Management Consulting, Tax Services and Valuation Services.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, youmust formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs Primary Location: Work Locations:
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive workenvironment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will considerall qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion,color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteranstatus, age or disability.
Chicago (0407) 311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 4200 Chicago, 60606 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Dec 15, 2020