Manager - Product Innovation & Design
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
Manager - Product Innovation & Design
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Technology, Media and Telecommunication industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. TMT serves clients in the following industries: Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
PwC helps business leaders create a guided path to innovation by developing the right methods that generate insight-based ideas, and to select, produce and commercialize the most valuable and viable results. We bring together customer and industry perspectives to spot competitive threats and uncover opportunities to leap ahead.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO), Scaled Agile for Enterprise (SAFe) or similar certifications.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Developing and executing software-based strategy and operations management, including operationalizing business strategies and transforming functions (i.e. product management and product development) through leading practices in development operations, IT operations, and product support; and,
- Developing product strategy and planning, software development and SaaS operations strategy and transformation, SaaS business model and operating model design, Agile, Product Innovation, Product Management and Development, Development operations practices, SaaS architecture and technology, and/or customer experience design and service operations.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success contributing to the development of business vision and strategies, managing complex organization transformation through people, process, and technology changes, and possessing consultative and project management experiences in the following areas:
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members;
- Fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage innovation and helping develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement by providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiatives;
- Identifying and addressing client needs including building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data; and,
- Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of applications and systems that support the following processes:
product lifecycle management,
ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, SaaS operations management, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, cloud orchestration, or other modern tools of software-driven or SaaS-based companies.