Manager Compensation & Stock Plan Administrator
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Manager Compensation and Stock Plan Administrator is responsible for the administration of the CME Group equity program and will be a key contributor on executive compensation deliverables. The role will also have exposure to broad-based compensation through providing consultative support to divisions within CME Group on a range of compensation needs. The role requires complex analysis, development and implementation of market competitive compensation programs, policies, and practices. This position is a key member of the Compensation team and will work closely with Payroll, Legal, Finance and global HR teams.
- Manage all facets of the CME Group equity program, in partnership with ETRADE, our captive broker. This includes ownership of equity program communications, vendor management, ESPP administration, etc.
- Partner with the Head of Compensation on various executive compensation deliverables, including drafting proxy statement tables and creating Compensation Committee materials
- Participate in annual compensation (merit, bonus and equity) planning processes. Assist with system set-up, coordinate deliverables and consult with senior leadership on compensation planning outcomes
- Advise Recruiters, HR Business Partners and all levels of managers on compensation matters. Advise on individual pay decisions, as well as on interpreting and applying compensation policies and practices.
- Play a lead role in Compensation systems related projects (e.g., design and implementation of the Workday Compensation module)
Skills and Software Requirements
- Experience with administering an equity program for a public company
- Familiarity with executive compensation (e.g., ISS policies, proxy statements)
- Demonstrated ability to handle supporting multiple projects, prioritize activities, and drive results
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skill
- Strong Microsoft Excel, office and other database skills. Experience with Workday and compensation planning tools (e.g., PeopleFluent) a plus