Manager Cyber Defense - Insider Threat
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 10 déc. 18
Manager Cyber Defense - Insider Threat
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Manager Cyber Defense - Insider Threat holds a key position on the CME Group Cyber Defense Team (CDT), responsible for advancing the mission of identifying potential insider threats. The role will be responsible for leading the cross functional Insider Threat Steering Committee comprised of leaders throughout the organization. The right candidate will drive the program forward as well as be the technical leader working within the details of the solution and the analysis of data. This role will require a hands-on approach, leveraging a strong technical knowledge set of various IT and Security solutions, to analyze and alert on potential insider threats.
- Gathering, integrating, reviewing, assessing, and responding to information derived from Counter Intelligence (CI), Security, HR, Legal, user-based computer monitoring, and other information sources in order to identify potential insider threat concerns
- Assisting in developing, maintaining, and evolving an automated capability to data mine and analyze large volumes of data to identify potential insider threat behaviors, indicators or concerns
- Development and maintenance of procedural documentation like standard operating procedures and program documents
- Developing and maintaining an integration plan describing the sources of information providing observables identified in the catalog
- Preparing insider threat analysis reports and information papers, including recommendations to mitigate concerns from potential insider threats
- Provide security-related metrics for executive-level dashboards and presentations
- Preparing and maintaining insider threat reports, case files, and database entries
- Document security events in an Incident Tracking System
- Document and create new use cases for monitoring and triage processes
- Involved in creating new detection measures and working with other CDT functions on proactive threat hunting engagements
- Manage technical projects as well as people management of multiple direct reports.
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High level critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into network/security issues and products.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience managing a team and multiple projects
- Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical, management and senior leadership
- 10+ years of experience (typical) in Information Security.
- Background in Counter Intelligence is preferable.
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a passion for information security through course work/degrees completed, self-study, and/or certifications that have been completed.
Formal Education & Certifications
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems or related work experience
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager
- ITVA - Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor
- DSAC - Intelligence Analyst Course (I / II)
- CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional
- GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- (or related experience)