Manager of Client Development & Sales- Buyside
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The CD&S Manager will assist in increasing revenues for CME Group Products from new and existing clients across targeted client segments and regions. Responsibilities will include developing and managing the relationships with new clients and managing a small / medium portfolio of existing clients. This position will also have responsibility for directly reaching out to assigned accounts to better assess opportunities and developing and executing effective account plans.
• Diligently and consistently enters and records activity in CRM system.
• Independently develops relationships with senior-level individuals at prospective firms.
• Leverages Info Source and other data sources to track, analyze and report performance against key metrics and activities.
• Participates in efforts to educate customers.
• Provides input into market building strategies.
• Responsible for a portfolio of assigned Target, Growth, and/or Key (existing or prospective).
• Works with resources across the enterprise to assist in resolving support issues.
• Education: BA or BS in Economics, Math, Finance or related field
• Experience: 5+ years of sales and or client servicing experience within financial services, preferably derivatives
• Software Requirements: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Client management experience ideally within the Buy side (Asset Managers or Hedge Funds) Client Segment
• Good understanding of futures, options and derivatives trading strategies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing varying workloads.
• Team oriented approach with the ability to perform under pressure.