Managing Director Compliance
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ashton Lane Group
- 15 sept. 17
Senior position managing the compliance audits, financial analysis, investigations and surveillance within a financial services regulatory environment.
- Oversee the Compliance department and carry out the core functions of the regulatory program in all the major functional areas
- Assist in the development of the organization's policies
- Monitor department's progress in goals and major functional areas. Assist department as needed and motivate department to ensure highest level of productivity.
- Complete all performance management functions including effectively coaching subordinates, providing meaningful feedback in evaluations to subordinates, and guiding subordinates in career development.
- Actively participate in the review of department and organizational functions and promote organizational initiatives through involvement with staff.
- Actively seek initiatives or create new innovative ways for enhancing productivity within the department.
- Represent and promote organizational initiatives, including educational initiatives by interacting with our members, industry representatives and other outside organizations.
- Facilitate relationships with other departments. Work with other departments to ensure compliance-related work processes are effective and efficient. Make suggestions as needed.
- 10+ years’ experience in an audit, regulatory, or compliance function, particularly involving OTC derivatives.
- Experience managing a large group of individuals
- Risk management and other experience in OTC derivatives a plus.
- Familiarity with the OTC derivatives market IRS, CDS, Equity, Commodity and Energy, etc.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”